Bought enuresis system for my son from www.drybuddy.com 7/23/12.Opened package 7/30/12.

Assembled "alarm". Alarm NEVER would turn off! Mailed complete system back via UPS ground 7/31/12. Company rep responded to my email return that if the package was opened, I would have to get an RA number and sign and notarize an agreement that the system had not been "used".

Then they will not refund me for shipping and will charge a 15% restocking fee! I spent $161 total! Highway robbery! What happened to simple returns?

Now they pow you with a restocking fee???!!These people need to be reported to the BBB!

Had an Experience with DryBuddy?

Comments

Santa Clara, California, United States #613966

Ha Ha Ha!

Dallas, Texas, United States #590669

This is a complete rip-off.

We tried the Dry Buddy for our son and IT DID NOT WORK AT ALL. For multiple nights in a row our son would wake up with a wet spot and the alarm never went off.

What is worse is when we called Dry Buddy to discuss our displeasure. Not only where we told that no the system works we then were told that there must be a minimum level of moisture and that we must have positioned the sensor in the wrong place.

WHAT???? Where on the web site does it mention that you must have a minimum level of moisture. More to the point if you place the sensor on the underpants where the *** is point how is that the incorrect place. Are you supposed reposition the sensor every time our son rolls over?

I DO NOT RECOMMEND THE DRY BUDDY SYSTEM – IT IS VERY EXPENSIVE AND DOES NOT WORK. THE COMPANY DOES NOT STAND BEHIND THE DEVICE AND IS VERY RUDE TO DEAL WITH.

SAVE YOUR MONEY.

Bad News
to Cash #591474

You sound like another shill for the bedwettingstore.com which complains about everything it does not sell.I wonder how many people are on their payroll?

Is this part time work or full time work? You sure don't display much common sense in your gripe.

If you think that a bedwettingstore.com alarm like Malem will work for your son if he doesn't pee on where the sensor is attached, and it isn't wet there, well ...:x

I can't belief that this person from near Austin immediately sent back an opened product because she was too dumb to use it! Didn't bother with getting help, or any authorization for return. Maybe the Texas sun is just too hot for her.

#531920

I have had no problems with the Dry Buddy bedwetting system.They processed my order the day I placed it and it arrived in two days, faster than expected.

When I couldn't figure out how to set the system up, I called them and they were so helpful in setting it up for me step by step. Since then it has worked great and my son hasn't had a wet night in weeks, all thanks to the Dry Buddy and their support.

In regards to the comment above, I too charge a restocking fee and my customers must pay for shipping.

I own a small business and these policies are very commonplace in all businesses, large and small.It appears that the complainer has not contacted Dry Buddy, or sought their help, but simply sent everything back without any authorization.

#531912

I have two DryBuddy systems, the first bought in 2006 that one solve my oldest and the second purchased in 2011. The only issue I had with the whole system was that instructions were emailed. But once I got the email and followed the instructions the system worked perfectly for my two boys.