Very bad product. Its extremely difficult to setup. After setup, when it finds urine, it makes this annoying trumpet sound which just drives me crazy. It worked first 4 nights, then stopped working. The company doesn't exchange used products! WTH!!!

It's your product that didn't work and my money is down the drain?

There are many others who have complained in the recent past about the company and its irregularities. I feel cheated that they will not honor their warranty agreement and exchange the product.

Should have bought a cheaper $50 product which would have worked rather than having this $00 junk.

Not recommended. Very bad product.

Had an Experience with DryBuddy?

Comments

Taylor, Michigan, United States #651503

A scared competitor of DryBuddy must have written this nonsense. They don't even realize or care that a reader will realize that this is competitive propaganda. The competition must be really hurting to be spending so much time saying absurd things about DryBuddy.

My experience with DryBuddy, both the product and the company, are very good. This is an exceptional product with exceptional capabilities. It was so easy for both me and my son after using DryBuddy. MUCH better than the Malem that I first obtained.

I found www.bed-wettingalarms.com which gives a very detailed and factual information about all bedwetting alarms. It is obvious that DryBuddy is by far the best, and why competitors are throwing fits and abuse! :)

bedwettingstore
Washington, District Of Columbia, United States #599923

Bedwetting Store and all associated parties state that we are in no way responsible for the above message and that we have not influenced it in any way, and refute and repudiate this message and any party or person who has stated or perpetuated the same.We also state that we have in no way influenced the posting of this message to raise sympathy for ourselves or malign any other competitor.

The above message is falsely posted to try and stir trouble between our company, a Maryland based business and others. Unfortunately, we and other companies providing bedwetting alarms, have discovered that this website has allowed many lies to be posted from imposters attempting to harm us and Enuresis Solutions.

- as anyone who can type is allowed to say they are anyone they want to be.This comment is posted by B Mercer, an executive of the Bedwetting Store.

ServiceatDryBuddy
Savannah, Georgia, United States #599039

Enuresis Solutions, LLC and all associated parties state that we are in no way responsible for the above message and that we have not influenced it in any way, and refute and repudiate this message and any party or person who has stated or perpetuated the same.We also state that we have in no way influenced the posting of this message to raise sympathy for ourselves or malign any other competitor.

This message is falsely posted to try and stir trouble between DryBuddy and another party

This message is posted by K.Anklesaria, President of the above business.