Derwood, Maryland

very very very very very unhappy with your product YOU GUYS SENT ME A REFURBISHED UNIT ALTHOUGH I ORDERED A NEW UNIT AND WHEN I DEMANDED A REFUND YOU SHIPPED ME ANOTHER REFURBISHED UNIT AND CHARGED MY CARD TWICE!!!!!!

I WANT A REFUND. I HAVE SHIPPED BACK THE *** ALARM YOU MAKE 2 WEEKS AGO AND STILL NO REFUND.

I ORDERED ON 12-26-12 AND I WANT MY REFUND TODAY OR ON 1-26-13.I DONT WANT YOUR PRODUCT I WANT MY MONEY BACK I DIDNT GET TO USE A REFURBISHED UNIT. I DONT WANT TO SO JUST REFUND MY MONEY I WANT MY MONEY BACK I WANT MY MONEY I WANT MY MONEY BACK I WANT MY MONEY BACK I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had an Experience with DryBuddy?

Comments

Taylor, Michigan, United States #651501

A scared competitor of DryBuddy must have written this nonsense. They don't even realize or care that a reader will realize that this is competitive propaganda. The competition must be really hurting to be spending so much time saying absurd things about DryBuddy.

My experience with DryBuddy, both the product and the company, are very good. This is an exceptional product with exceptional capabilities. It was so easy for both me and my son after using DryBuddy. MUCH better than the Malem that I first obtained.

I found www.bed-wettingalarms.com which gives a very detailed and factual information about all bedwetting alarms. It is obvious that DryBuddy is by far the best, and why competitors are throwing fits and abuse!

Santa Clara, California, United States #613954

Ha Ha Ha!

bedwettingstore

Bedwetting Store and all associated parties state that we are in no way responsible for the above message and that we have not influenced it in any way, and refute and repudiate this message and any party or person who has stated or perpetuated the same.We also state that we have in no way influenced the posting of this message to raise sympathy for ourselves or malign any other competitor.

The above message is falsely posted to try and stir trouble between our company, a Maryland based business and others. Unfortunately, we and other companies providing bedwetting alarms, have discovered that this website has allowed many lies to be posted from imposters attempting to harm us and Enuresis Solutions.

- as anyone who can type is allowed to say they are anyone they want to be.This comment is posted by B Mercer, an executive of the Bedwetting Store.

ServiceatDryBuddy
Savannah, Georgia, United States #599037

Enuresis Solutions, LLC and all associated parties state that we are in no way responsible for the above message and that we have not influenced it in any way, and refute and repudiate this message and any party or person who has stated or perpetuated the same.We also state that we have in no way influenced the posting of this message to raise sympathy for ourselves or malign any other competitor.

This message is falsely posted to try and stir trouble between DryBuddy and another party

This message is posted by K.Anklesaria, President of the above business.