4.5

I'm totally shocked. The DrybuddyEZ works great for my son.

It works just as designed. Everything they state on the website is true. Why are there any negative reviews? My son wakes up right after it goes off and runs to bathroom.

Finally we are saving money from not washing so much, and maybe we will be able to save the mattress too. Those mattresses cost about $100 ++. The DryBuddyEZ works right out of the box. I pulled it out and assembled the sensor and the blue siren plugged in the batteries.

And that night the JC woke up and ran to bath room at about 11:45. He has been doing this for the past ten days, and he is really getting his confidence back.

ted_2015 wrote the review because of "drybuddyez works!!!" at DryBuddy. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants DryBuddy to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most drybuddyez because it works. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by DryBuddy positive experience for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

jessika_2016
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India #1179109

Me too gets benefit..!

A friend of mine recommended DryBuddy bedwetting alarm to me when I was talking about my bedwetting 6 year old son. I was truly amazed by the way this alarm worked for my son.

He wasn’t feeling strange, he actually got accustomed to this alarm. It took us almost whole 7 months to get our son out of this nightmare. I am so happy to see my son having a peaceful night sleep.

I had no clue about how this product works, but it was a miracle for us. I would highly recommend it.