5.0

I came to this site because I saw it in my Google search for bedwetting alarms.Reading it, its seems to be a scandal rag which is very abused by bad people who are unethical and have a very poor opinion of themselves.

Many of the old reviews here for DryBuddy seem to have been written by the same vengeful person who's only motive appears to be to harm DryBuddy. The writing style and message are consistently bad. Poor minds create poor thoughts and poor ways to express them. I wonder how many readers have been fooled by this horrible writer and therefore think that DryBuddy is bad?

I have had a very good experience with the DryBuddyFLEX that I got about 2 month ago. It worked perfectly. I really think highly about how well thought out this system is, and how it can be customized to use in the most convenient way. There is nothing truly comparable that I know of.

The Rodger alarm is a much poorer version of the DryBuddyFLEX, with fewer and poorer features. Read comparebedwettingalarms.com which makes a detailed comparison of most of the bedwetting alarms.

It provides excellent detailed comparisons, unlike the brief and incomplete comparisons that other sites make.Again, I truly believe that DryBuddy is very good and recommend it very much.

Review about: Drybuddy Drybuddyflex Bedwetting Alarm.

Reason of review: Good quality.

I liked: Extremely good and works very well.

Had an Experience with DryBuddy?

Comments